- By phone, internet or fax. Immediate booking by credit card for the payment of the deposit.
- By mail. You return the booking form together with the sum of the deposit.
In both cases, after acceptance of the booking, we send you a confirmation invoice or a mail.
- Booking is definitive once we have cashed in the deposit. You are required to pay a 30% down payment for the total price of the holiday rental + administrative booking costs. The balance is paid 6 weeks before your arrival. If you book less than 6 weeks before arrival, please pay the full price on booking.
- Failing receipt of the full payment within the aforementioned deadlines, Parc Saint James may consider the booking as cancelled.
- Even in the case of late arrival or early departure, the periods booked shall remain outstanding.
- Holiday vouchers accepted.
Only cats and small dogs (on a leash) are accepted. The holiday centre’s regulations should be complied with (updated vaccination book (the rabies), compulsory tattoo).
Visitors wishing to come on site must obtain permission from the reception beforehand, and are allowed to enter under the responsibility of the site guests they are coming to see. Each visitor is required to leave a fee. See the displayed rates for price and terms. Vehicles must be parked outside the site.
In the case of cancellation by the customer by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt, an all-in sum shall be invoiced:
- More than 45 days before the arrival date: 23E administrative booking costs.
- Between 45 days and 15 days: 50% of the rental fee (minimum of 46E) + administrative booking costs.
- Between 15 days and the arrival date: 75% of the rental fee plus administrative booking costs.
- On the date of the start of the holiday: 100% of the rental fee plus administrative booking costs.
- It is possible to subscribe a cancellation insurance in case it would be impossible for you to honour your booking for the reserved dates, due to circumstances beyond your control.
- Rented accommodation: security of 200E is charged on arrival. It shall be refunded or send back (15 days) at the end of your holiday with deduction made for any damage or loss from the inventory.
Each customer shall also be asked to settle the applicable visitor’s tax and administrative fees amounting to 23E.
Rented accommodation should returned perfectly clean. A cleaning fee of 40E may be charged.
- Tent and caravan sites : Each customer shall be asked to pay the visitor’s tax according to the applicable rate and administrative fees amounting to 23E.
8- ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
All holiday bookings start on Saturday – Outside the July and August season, the arrival days can be chosen and fixed at reception. On the day you arrive, please present yourself at reception.
The rental accommodations are available from 5 PM. However, if you arrive early, you can have access to the facilities and shops awaiting 5 PM.
The day you leave, you must leave your rental accommodation before 10 AM.
- Tent or caravan site : All stays start at 12 a.m. and are counted from 12 a.m. until 12 a.m. All departures after 12 a.m. shall be invoiced as an additional night.
In the case of an arrival after the front desk is closed, it is necessary to warn us.
9- The number of guests in an accommodation facility must not exceed the specified capacity for each category.